Cummings Chiropractic specializes in the treatment of pediatric patients and sports injuries. Our focus is not only on the spine, but all joints of the body. We apply diversified techniques for adjustments and relief to help you reach your potential health goals.
We believe that prevention is the key to health and wellness. Our industry-leading techniques include proven methods to prevent pain and injury. We also specialize in relief from acute pain and crisis management for sports and auto injuries. Our comprehensive chiropractic services include:
- Spinal adjustments: With over 30 years of experience, Cummings Chiropractic is the premier place for a spinal adjustment in Santa Clarita, CA.
- Activator technique: Our in-depth knowledge of the best techniques allows us to treat your spine, hip, shoulder and knee.
- X-ray: We thoroughly assess your body to determine current conditions and what goals and treatment are best suited for you.
- Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS): This method uses small electrode pads on the skin to stimulate the muscles. The impulses cause muscles to contract, exercising and strengthening them.
- Ultrasound therapy: This treatment minimizes muscle pain and movement dysfunction. We use sound waves to deliver deep heat to the tissues being treated.
- Mechanic massage: By kneading and manipulating muscles, we treat musculoskeletal pain and restore your body to its natural state, free of pain.
- Hot packs: Heat therapy increases blood flow to the treated area. This causes stiff muscles to relax and become more flexible, promoting healing. It can be an effective tool for back pain relief in Santa Clarita, CA.
- Pediatric patients: Cummings Chiropractic specializes in chiropractic care for kids. We apply in-depth knowledge of your child’s physiology to deliver preventative and restorative care.
- Sports injuries: We have helped hundreds of athletes recover from all types of sports injuries. Our patients can be found on professional sports teams today.
- Auto accident injuries: Our experience includes extensive training in the diagnosis and treatment of automotive accident injuries.
- Worker’s Comp Treatments: Injured on the job? We’ll take care of your team to get them feeling better and back on their feet.
Cummings Chiropractic invites you to take advantage of our expertise. We accept most insurance, and we welcome walk-ins. Contact us today at 661-254-6107. Same day appointments are often available.